Author(s):Vazquez-Arango, P. | Vowles, J. | Browne, C. | Hartfield, E. | Fernandes, H.J.R. | Mandefro, B. | Sareen, D. | James, W. | Wade-Martins, R. | Cowley, S.A. | Murphy, S. | O’Reilly, D.
Publication year: 2016
Journal / Book title: Nucleic Acids Research
- Multiplex High-Throughput Targeted Proteomic Assay to Identify Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells August 12, 2017
- MAPT Genetic Variation and Neuronal Maturity Alter Isoform Expression Affecting Axonal Transport in iPSC-Derived Dopamine Neurons July 18, 2017
- Transcriptomic profiling of purified patient-derived dopamine neurons identifies convergent perturbations and therapeutics for Parkinson’s disease May 15, 2017
- Variant U1 snRNAs are implicated in human pluripotent stem cell maintenance and neuromuscular disease April 4, 2017
- LRRK2 in peripheral and central nervous system innate immunity: Its link to Parkinson’s disease March 20, 2017