Author(s):Van Wilgenburg, B. | Moore, M.D. | James, W.S. | Cowley, S.A.
Publication year: 2014
Journal / Book title: PLoS ONE
- C9orf72 Hexanucleotide Expansions Are Associated with Altered Endoplasmic Reticulum Calcium Homeostasis and Stress Granule Formation in Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived Neurons from Patients with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and Frontotemporal Dementia November 13, 2017
- Generation of neutralizing aptamers against herpes simplex virus type 2: Potential components of multivalent microbicides October 20, 2017
- The productive entry pathway of HIV-1 in macrophages is dependent on endocytosis through lipid rafts containing CD4 October 20, 2017
- PhD Project 2018: Investigating the biology of human tissue macrophages in health and disease October 16, 2017
- Functional human artificial chromosomes are generated and stably maintained in human embryonic stem cells October 12, 2017