Author(s):Dafinca, R. | Scaber, J. | Ababneh, N. | Lalic, T. | Weir, G. | Christian, H. | Vowles, J. | Douglas, A.G.L. | Fletcher-Jones, A. | Browne, C. | Nakanishi, M. | Turner, M.R. | Wade-Martins, R. | Cowley, S.A. | Talbot, K.
Publication year: 2016
Journal / Book title: Stem Cells
- C9orf72 Hexanucleotide Expansions Are Associated with Altered Endoplasmic Reticulum Calcium Homeostasis and Stress Granule Formation in Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived Neurons from Patients with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and Frontotemporal Dementia November 13, 2017
- Generation of neutralizing aptamers against herpes simplex virus type 2: Potential components of multivalent microbicides October 20, 2017
- The productive entry pathway of HIV-1 in macrophages is dependent on endocytosis through lipid rafts containing CD4 October 20, 2017
- PhD Project 2018: Investigating the biology of human tissue macrophages in health and disease October 16, 2017
- Functional human artificial chromosomes are generated and stably maintained in human embryonic stem cells October 12, 2017