Author(s):Wall, E.C. | B.Everett, D. | Mukaka, M. | Bar-Zeev, N. | Feasey, N. | Jahn, A. | Moore, M. | Oosterhout, J.J.V. | Pensalo, P. | Baguimira, K. | Gordon, S.B. | Molyneux, E.M. | Carrol, E.D. | French, N. | Molyneux, M.E. | Heyderman, R.S.
Publication year: 2014
Journal / Book title: Clinical Infectious Diseases
- Differentially expressed, variant U1 snRNAs regulate gene expression in human cells January 12, 2018
- Nucleoside reverse-transcriptase inhibitor cross-resistance and outcomes from second-line antiretroviral therapy in the public health approach: an observational analysis within the randomised, open-label, EARNEST trial December 29, 2017
- A reduction in adult blood stream infection and case fatality at a large african hospital following antiretroviral therapy roll-out December 22, 2017
- Derivation and functional analysis of patient-specific induced pluripotent stem cells as an in vitro model of chronic granulomatous disease December 20, 2017
- MAPT Genetic Variation and Neuronal Maturity Alter Isoform Expression Affecting Axonal Transport in iPSC-Derived Dopamine Neurons December 20, 2017