Author(s):Wall, E.C. | B.Everett, D. | Mukaka, M. | Bar-Zeev, N. | Feasey, N. | Jahn, A. | Moore, M. | Oosterhout, J.J.V. | Pensalo, P. | Baguimira, K. | Gordon, S.B. | Molyneux, E.M. | Carrol, E.D. | French, N. | Molyneux, M.E. | Heyderman, R.S.
Publication year: 2014
Journal / Book title: Clinical Infectious Diseases
- Macrophages from human pluripotent stem cells September 24, 2018
- Genome editing in induced pluripotent stem cells rescues TAF1 levels in X-linked dystonia-parkinsonism September 7, 2018
- FRMD8 promotes inflammatory and growth factor signalling by stabilising the iRhom/ADAM17 sheddase complex August 30, 2018
- Variant U1 snRNAs are implicated in human pluripotent stem cell maintenance and neuromuscular disease August 1, 2018
- Multiplex High-Throughput Targeted Proteomic Assay to Identify Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells July 8, 2018