Author(s):Wall, E.C. | B.Everett, D. | Mukaka, M. | Bar-Zeev, N. | Feasey, N. | Jahn, A. | Moore, M. | Oosterhout, J.J.V. | Pensalo, P. | Baguimira, K. | Gordon, S.B. | Molyneux, E.M. | Carrol, E.D. | French, N. | Molyneux, M.E. | Heyderman, R.S.
Publication year: 2014
Journal / Book title: Clinical Infectious Diseases
- Multiplex High-Throughput Targeted Proteomic Assay to Identify Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells July 8, 2018
- A Highly Efficient Human Pluripotent Stem Cell Microglia Model Displays a Neuronal-Co-culture-Specific Expression Profile and Inflammatory Response June 22, 2018
- Lopinavir plus nucleoside reverse-transcriptase inhibitors, lopinavir plus raltegravir, or lopinavir monotherapy for second-line treatment of HIV (EARNEST): 144-week follow-up results from a randomised controlled trial June 15, 2018
- Stem cell modeling of mitochondrial parkinsonism reveals key functions of OPA1 June 10, 2018
- LRRK2 is a negative regulator of Mycobacterium tuberculosis phagosome maturation in macrophages June 5, 2018