Author(s):Härtlova, A. | Herbst, S. | Peltier, J. | Rodgers, A. | Bilkei-Gorzo, O. | Fearns, A. | Dill, B.D. | Lee, H. | Flynn, R. | Cowley, S.A. | Davies, P. | Lewis, P.A. | Ganley, I.G. | Martinez, J. | Alessi, D.R. | Reith, A.D. | Trost, M. | Gutierrez, M.G.
Publication year: 2018
Journal / Book title: EMBO Journal
- PhD op[portunity, see: https://www.findaphd.com/phds/project/exploring-parkinson-s-related-gene-function-in-hips-macrophages-and-microglia/?p66609 October 10, 2019
- Macrophages from human pluripotent stem cells September 24, 2018
- Genome editing in induced pluripotent stem cells rescues TAF1 levels in X-linked dystonia-parkinsonism September 7, 2018
- FRMD8 promotes inflammatory and growth factor signalling by stabilising the iRhom/ADAM17 sheddase complex August 30, 2018
- Variant U1 snRNAs are implicated in human pluripotent stem cell maintenance and neuromuscular disease August 1, 2018