Author(s):Härtlova, A. | Herbst, S. | Peltier, J. | Rodgers, A. | Bilkei-Gorzo, O. | Fearns, A. | Dill, B.D. | Lee, H. | Flynn, R. | Cowley, S.A. | Davies, P. | Lewis, P.A. | Ganley, I.G. | Martinez, J. | Alessi, D.R. | Reith, A.D. | Trost, M. | Gutierrez, M.G.
Publication year: 2018
Journal / Book title: EMBO Journal
- Variant U1 snRNAs are implicated in human pluripotent stem cell maintenance and neuromuscular disease August 1, 2018
- Multiplex High-Throughput Targeted Proteomic Assay to Identify Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells July 8, 2018
- A Highly Efficient Human Pluripotent Stem Cell Microglia Model Displays a Neuronal-Co-culture-Specific Expression Profile and Inflammatory Response June 22, 2018
- Lopinavir plus nucleoside reverse-transcriptase inhibitors, lopinavir plus raltegravir, or lopinavir monotherapy for second-line treatment of HIV (EARNEST): 144-week follow-up results from a randomised controlled trial June 15, 2018
- Stem cell modeling of mitochondrial parkinsonism reveals key functions of OPA1 June 10, 2018