Author(s):Härtlova, A. | Herbst, S. | Peltier, J. | Rodgers, A. | Bilkei-Gorzo, O. | Fearns, A. | Dill, B.D. | Lee, H. | Flynn, R. | Cowley, S.A. | Davies, P. | Lewis, P.A. | Ganley, I.G. | Martinez, J. | Alessi, D.R. | Reith, A.D. | Trost, M. | Gutierrez, M.G.
Publication year: 2018
Journal / Book title: EMBO Journal
- A causal role for TRESK loss of function in migraine mechanisms.
- Application of CRISPR/Cas9 editing and digital droplet PCR in human iPSCs to generate novel knock-in reporter lines to visualize dopaminergic neurons.
- RNA sequencing reveals MMP2 and TGFB1 downregulation in LRRK2 G2019S Parkinson's iPSC-derived astrocytes.
- An integrated transcriptomics and proteomics analysis reveals functional endocytic dysregulation caused by mutations in LRRK2.
- Proteolytic shedding of the prion protein via activation of metallopeptidase ADAM10 reduces cellular binding and toxicity of amyloid-β oligomers.
- Cellular α-synuclein pathology is associated with bioenergetic dysfunction in Parkinson's iPSC-derived dopamine neurons.
- Microglial inflammation and phagocytosis in Alzheimer's disease: Potential therapeutic targets.
- Single-Cell Sequencing of iPSC-Dopamine Neurons Reconstructs Disease Progression and Identifies HDAC4 as a Regulator of Parkinson Cell Phenotypes.
- RIPK1 is a critical modulator of both tonic and TLR-responsive inflammatory and cell death pathways in human macrophage differentiation.
- Neurodegeneration in SCA14 is associated with increased PKCγ kinase activity, mislocalization and aggregation.