Author(s):Jonikas, M. | Madill, M. | Mathy, A. | Zekoll, T. | Zois, C.E. | Wigfield, S. | Kurzawa-Akanbi, M. | Browne, C. | Sims, D. | Chinnery, P.F. | Cowley, S.A. | Tofaris, G.K.
Publication year: 2018
Journal / Book title: Annals of Neurology
- PhD op[portunity, see: https://www.findaphd.com/phds/project/exploring-parkinson-s-related-gene-function-in-hips-macrophages-and-microglia/?p66609 October 10, 2019
- Macrophages from human pluripotent stem cells September 24, 2018
- Genome editing in induced pluripotent stem cells rescues TAF1 levels in X-linked dystonia-parkinsonism September 7, 2018
- FRMD8 promotes inflammatory and growth factor signalling by stabilising the iRhom/ADAM17 sheddase complex August 30, 2018
- Variant U1 snRNAs are implicated in human pluripotent stem cell maintenance and neuromuscular disease August 1, 2018