Author(s):Vazquez-Arango, P. | Vowles, J. | Browne, C. | Hartfield, E. | Fernandes, H.J.R. | Mandefro, B. | Sareen, D. | James, W. | Wade-Martins, R. | Cowley, S.A. | Murphy, S. | O’Reilly, D.
Publication year: 2016
Journal / Book title: Nucleic Acids Research
- PhD op[portunity, see: https://www.findaphd.com/phds/project/exploring-parkinson-s-related-gene-function-in-hips-macrophages-and-microglia/?p66609 October 10, 2019
- Macrophages from human pluripotent stem cells September 24, 2018
- Genome editing in induced pluripotent stem cells rescues TAF1 levels in X-linked dystonia-parkinsonism September 7, 2018
- FRMD8 promotes inflammatory and growth factor signalling by stabilising the iRhom/ADAM17 sheddase complex August 30, 2018
- Variant U1 snRNAs are implicated in human pluripotent stem cell maintenance and neuromuscular disease August 1, 2018