This year’s prize winner, Nadia Storm, travelled from her home institution in Pretoria, South Africa, to Hokkaido, Japan, in order to develop much-needed diagnostic reagents for the accurate detection of Filovirus outbreaks. With this year’s epidemic of Ebola virus in West Africa, her work could not have been more timely! Read her full report by clicking on the link, above.
- Variant U1 snRNAs are implicated in human pluripotent stem cell maintenance and neuromuscular disease April 4, 2017
- LRRK2 in peripheral and central nervous system innate immunity: Its link to Parkinson’s disease March 20, 2017
- James S Porterfield Prize in International Virology 2017 February 9, 2017
- Differentially expressed, variant U1 snRNAs regulate gene expression in human cells January 31, 2017
- Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived Macrophages Share Ontogeny with MYB-Independent Tissue-Resident Macrophages January 28, 2017