This year’s prize winner, Nadia Storm, travelled from her home institution in Pretoria, South Africa, to Hokkaido, Japan, in order to develop much-needed diagnostic reagents for the accurate detection of Filovirus outbreaks. With this year’s epidemic of Ebola virus in West Africa, her work could not have been more timely! Read her full report by clicking on the link, above.
- Multiplex High-Throughput Targeted Proteomic Assay to Identify Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells August 12, 2017
- MAPT Genetic Variation and Neuronal Maturity Alter Isoform Expression Affecting Axonal Transport in iPSC-Derived Dopamine Neurons July 18, 2017
- Transcriptomic profiling of purified patient-derived dopamine neurons identifies convergent perturbations and therapeutics for Parkinson’s disease May 15, 2017
- Variant U1 snRNAs are implicated in human pluripotent stem cell maintenance and neuromuscular disease April 4, 2017
- LRRK2 in peripheral and central nervous system innate immunity: Its link to Parkinson’s disease March 20, 2017