This year’s prize winner, Nadia Storm, travelled from her home institution in Pretoria, South Africa, to Hokkaido, Japan, in order to develop much-needed diagnostic reagents for the accurate detection of Filovirus outbreaks. With this year’s epidemic of Ebola virus in West Africa, her work could not have been more timely! Read her full report by clicking on the link, above.
- Lopinavir plus nucleoside reverse-transcriptase inhibitors, lopinavir plus raltegravir, or lopinavir monotherapy for second-line treatment of HIV (EARNEST): 144-week follow-up results from a randomised controlled trial June 15, 2018
- Stem cell modeling of mitochondrial parkinsonism reveals key functions of OPA1 June 10, 2018
- LRRK2 is a negative regulator of Mycobacterium tuberculosis phagosome maturation in macrophages June 5, 2018
- The nature and nurture of cell heterogeneity: Accounting for macrophage gene-environment interactions with single-cell RNA-Seq May 30, 2018
- Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived Macrophages Share Ontogeny with MYB-Independent Tissue-Resident Macrophages April 29, 2018