This year’s prize winner, Nadia Storm, travelled from her home institution in Pretoria, South Africa, to Hokkaido, Japan, in order to develop much-needed diagnostic reagents for the accurate detection of Filovirus outbreaks. With this year’s epidemic of Ebola virus in West Africa, her work could not have been more timely! Read her full report by clicking on the link, above.
- Macrophages from human pluripotent stem cells September 24, 2018
- Genome editing in induced pluripotent stem cells rescues TAF1 levels in X-linked dystonia-parkinsonism September 7, 2018
- FRMD8 promotes inflammatory and growth factor signalling by stabilising the iRhom/ADAM17 sheddase complex August 30, 2018
- Variant U1 snRNAs are implicated in human pluripotent stem cell maintenance and neuromuscular disease August 1, 2018
- Multiplex High-Throughput Targeted Proteomic Assay to Identify Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells July 8, 2018