- LRRK2 in peripheral and central nervous system innate immunity: Its link to Parkinson’s disease March 20, 2017
- James S Porterfield Prize in International Virology 2017 February 9, 2017
- Differentially expressed, variant U1 snRNAs regulate gene expression in human cells January 31, 2017
- Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived Macrophages Share Ontogeny with MYB-Independent Tissue-Resident Macrophages January 28, 2017
- ER Stress and Autophagic Perturbations Lead to Elevated Extracellular α-Synuclein in GBA-N370S Parkinson’s iPSC-Derived Dopamine Neurons January 24, 2017
DPhil Student | MRC and Norman Heatley Scolarship | Lincoln College | firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a DPhil student who graduated in immunology and virology at the University Denis Diderot in Paris in June 2012.
My current research is focused on studying primitive and definitive hematopoiesis using the in vitro macrophage differentiation method established in the James laboratory by genetic modification of human embryonic stem cells.