- Transcriptomic profiling of purified patient-derived dopamine neurons identifies convergent perturbations and therapeutics for Parkinson’s disease May 15, 2017
- Variant U1 snRNAs are implicated in human pluripotent stem cell maintenance and neuromuscular disease April 4, 2017
- LRRK2 in peripheral and central nervous system innate immunity: Its link to Parkinson’s disease March 20, 2017
- James S Porterfield Prize in International Virology 2017 February 9, 2017
- Differentially expressed, variant U1 snRNAs regulate gene expression in human cells January 31, 2017
DPhil Student | MRC and Norman Heatley Scolarship | Lincoln College | firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a DPhil student who graduated in immunology and virology at the University Denis Diderot in Paris in June 2012.
My current research is focused on studying primitive and definitive hematopoiesis using the in vitro macrophage differentiation method established in the James laboratory by genetic modification of human embryonic stem cells.