Latest group publications
- Post-translational proteomics platform identifies neurite outgrowth impairments in Parkinson's disease GBA-N370S dopamine neurons 4 March 2023 Helle Bogetofte
- Broadly neutralizing aptamers to SARS-CoV-2: A diverse panel of modified DNA antiviral agents 30 January 2023 Amy D Gelinas
- Density dependent regulation of inflammatory responses in macrophages 2 January 2023 Alun Vaughan-Jackson
- Type I interferon receptor (<em>IFNAR2</em>) deficiency reveals Zika virus cytopathicity in human macrophages and microglia 28 November 2022 Aidan T Hanrath
- Radical-SAM dependent nucleotide dehydratase (SAND), rectification of the names of an ancient iron-sulfur enzyme using NC-IUBMB recommendations 17 November 2022 Yuxuan Ji
- Single-cell transcriptomics defines an improved, validated monoculture protocol for differentiation of human iPSC to microglia 14 November 2022 Sam J Washer
- Microglia states and nomenclature: A field at its crossroads 3 November 2022 Rosa C Paolicelli
- Intranasal SARS-CoV-2 spike-based immunisation adjuvanted with polyethyleneimine elicits mucosal and systemic humoral responses in mice 28 October 2022 Lachlan P Deimel
- Lipopolysaccharide distinctively alters human microglia transcriptomes to resemble microglia from Alzheimer's disease mouse models 18 October 2022 Jimena Monzón-Sandoval
- Human iPSC co-culture model to investigate the interaction between microglia and motor neurons 23 July 2022 Björn F Vahsen
Tag Archives: stem cells
The Website is LIVE!
Good News, The website has been born! Celebrate.
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged alive, stem cells, website Comments Off on The Website is LIVE!