Latest group publications
- Zika virus-induces metabolic alterations in fetal neuronal progenitors that could influence in neurodevelopment during early pregnancy 24 April 2023 Javier Gilbert-Jaramillo
- Post-translational proteomics platform identifies neurite outgrowth impairments in Parkinson's disease GBA-N370S dopamine neurons 4 March 2023 Helle Bogetofte
- Broadly neutralizing aptamers to SARS-CoV-2: A diverse panel of modified DNA antiviral agents 30 January 2023 Amy D Gelinas
- Density dependent regulation of inflammatory responses in macrophages 2 January 2023 Alun Vaughan-Jackson
- Type I interferon receptor (<em>IFNAR2</em>) deficiency reveals Zika virus cytopathicity in human macrophages and microglia 28 November 2022 Aidan T Hanrath
- Radical-SAM dependent nucleotide dehydratase (SAND), rectification of the names of an ancient iron-sulfur enzyme using NC-IUBMB recommendations 17 November 2022 Yuxuan Ji
- Single-cell transcriptomics defines an improved, validated monoculture protocol for differentiation of human iPSC to microglia 14 November 2022 Sam J Washer
- Microglia states and nomenclature: A field at its crossroads 3 November 2022 Rosa C Paolicelli
- Intranasal SARS-CoV-2 spike-based immunisation adjuvanted with polyethyleneimine elicits mucosal and systemic humoral responses in mice 28 October 2022 Lachlan P Deimel
- Lipopolysaccharide distinctively alters human microglia transcriptomes to resemble microglia from Alzheimer's disease mouse models 18 October 2022 Jimena Monzón-Sandoval
Tag Archives: website
Live Papers list
A new page is born – the ‘recent publications’ page tab above will update with all papers indexed on Scopus that include William James and others as an author. Snazzy, eh?
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged papers, website, william Comments Off on Live Papers list
The Website is LIVE!
Good News, The website has been born! Celebrate.
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged alive, stem cells, website Comments Off on The Website is LIVE!