- Type I interferon receptor (<em>IFNAR2</em>) deficiency reveals Zika virus cytopathicity in human macrophages and microglia 28 November 2022 Aidan T Hanrath
- Radical-SAM dependent nucleotide dehydratase (SAND), rectification of the names of an ancient iron-sulfur enzyme using NC-IUBMB recommendations 17 November 2022 Yuxuan Ji
- Single-cell transcriptomics defines an improved, validated monoculture protocol for differentiation of human iPSC to microglia 14 November 2022 Sam J Washer
- Microglia states and nomenclature: A field at its crossroads 3 November 2022 Rosa C Paolicelli
- Intranasal SARS-CoV-2 spike-based immunisation adjuvanted with polyethyleneimine elicits mucosal and systemic humoral responses in mice 28 October 2022 Lachlan P Deimel
- Lipopolysaccharide distinctively alters human microglia transcriptomes to resemble microglia from Alzheimer's disease mouse models 18 October 2022 Jimena Monzón-Sandoval
- Human iPSC co-culture model to investigate the interaction between microglia and motor neurons 23 July 2022 Björn F Vahsen
- Pathogenic LRRK2 regulates centrosome cohesion via Rab10/RILPL1-mediated CDK5RAP2 displacement 20 June 2022 Elena Fdez
- A rapid antibody screening haemagglutination test for predicting immunity to SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern 23 May 2022 Nina Urke Ertesvåg
- Finding a chink in the armor: Update, limitations, and challenges toward successful antivirals against flaviviruses 28 April 2022 Thamil Vaani Komarasamy
Tag Archives: website
A new page is born – the ‘recent publications’ page tab above will update with all papers indexed on Scopus that include William James and others as an author. Snazzy, eh?
Good News, The website has been born! Celebrate.