Author(s):Handel, A.E. | Chintawar, S. | Lalic, T. | Whiteley, E. | Vowles, J. | Giustacchini, A. | Argoud, K. | Sopp, P. | Nakanishi, M. | Bowden, R. | Cowley, S. | Newey, S. | Akerman, C. | Ponting, C.P. | Cader, M.Z.
Publication year: 2016
Journal / Book title: Human Molecular Genetics
- Variant U1 snRNAs are implicated in human pluripotent stem cell maintenance and neuromuscular disease August 1, 2018
- Multiplex High-Throughput Targeted Proteomic Assay to Identify Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells July 8, 2018
- A Highly Efficient Human Pluripotent Stem Cell Microglia Model Displays a Neuronal-Co-culture-Specific Expression Profile and Inflammatory Response June 22, 2018
- Lopinavir plus nucleoside reverse-transcriptase inhibitors, lopinavir plus raltegravir, or lopinavir monotherapy for second-line treatment of HIV (EARNEST): 144-week follow-up results from a randomised controlled trial June 15, 2018
- Stem cell modeling of mitochondrial parkinsonism reveals key functions of OPA1 June 10, 2018