Author(s):Hartfield, E.M. | Yamasaki-Mann, M. | Ribeiro Fernandes, H.J. | Vowles, J. | James, W.S. | Cowley, S.A. | Wade-Martins, R.
Publication year: 2014
Journal / Book title: PLoS ONE
- Physiological characterisation of human iPS-derived dopaminergic neurons December 5, 2017
- A novel real time imaging platform to quantify macrophage phagocytosis November 27, 2017
- C9orf72 Hexanucleotide Expansions Are Associated with Altered Endoplasmic Reticulum Calcium Homeostasis and Stress Granule Formation in Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived Neurons from Patients with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and Frontotemporal Dementia November 13, 2017
- Generation of neutralizing aptamers against herpes simplex virus type 2: Potential components of multivalent microbicides October 20, 2017
- The productive entry pathway of HIV-1 in macrophages is dependent on endocytosis through lipid rafts containing CD4 October 20, 2017