Author(s):Sandor, C. | Robertson, P. | Lang, C. | Heger, A. | Booth, H. | Vowles, J. | Witty, L. | Bowden, R. | Hu, M. | Cowley, S.A. | Wade-Martins, R. | Webber, C.
Publication year: 2017
Journal / Book title: Human Molecular Genetics
- C9orf72 Hexanucleotide Expansions Are Associated with Altered Endoplasmic Reticulum Calcium Homeostasis and Stress Granule Formation in Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived Neurons from Patients with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and Frontotemporal Dementia November 13, 2017
- Generation of neutralizing aptamers against herpes simplex virus type 2: Potential components of multivalent microbicides October 20, 2017
- The productive entry pathway of HIV-1 in macrophages is dependent on endocytosis through lipid rafts containing CD4 October 20, 2017
- PhD Project 2018: Investigating the biology of human tissue macrophages in health and disease October 16, 2017
- Functional human artificial chromosomes are generated and stably maintained in human embryonic stem cells October 12, 2017