Author(s):Sandor, C. | Robertson, P. | Lang, C. | Heger, A. | Booth, H. | Vowles, J. | Witty, L. | Bowden, R. | Hu, M. | Cowley, S.A. | Wade-Martins, R. | Webber, C.
Publication year: 2017
Journal / Book title: Human Molecular Genetics
- Transcriptomic profiling of purified patient-derived dopamine neurons identifies convergent perturbations and therapeutics for Parkinson’s disease May 15, 2017
- Variant U1 snRNAs are implicated in human pluripotent stem cell maintenance and neuromuscular disease April 4, 2017
- LRRK2 in peripheral and central nervous system innate immunity: Its link to Parkinson’s disease March 20, 2017
- James S Porterfield Prize in International Virology 2017 February 9, 2017
- Differentially expressed, variant U1 snRNAs regulate gene expression in human cells January 31, 2017