Author(s):Baud, A. | Wessely, F. | Mazzacuva, F. | McCormick, J. | Camuzeaux, S. | Heywood, W.E. | Little, D. | Vowles, J. | Tuefferd, M. | Mosaku, O. | Lako, M. | Armstrong, L. | Webber, C. | Cader, M.Z. | Peeters, P. | Gissen, P. | Cowley, S.A. | Mills, K.
Publication year: 2017
Journal / Book title: Analytical Chemistry
- Multiplex High-Throughput Targeted Proteomic Assay to Identify Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells August 12, 2017
- MAPT Genetic Variation and Neuronal Maturity Alter Isoform Expression Affecting Axonal Transport in iPSC-Derived Dopamine Neurons July 18, 2017
- Transcriptomic profiling of purified patient-derived dopamine neurons identifies convergent perturbations and therapeutics for Parkinson’s disease May 15, 2017
- Variant U1 snRNAs are implicated in human pluripotent stem cell maintenance and neuromuscular disease April 4, 2017
- LRRK2 in peripheral and central nervous system innate immunity: Its link to Parkinson’s disease March 20, 2017